How do I install the app on Gear VR?
- If you have installed the Gear VR system software on your phone correctly, you should see "Oculus" app
- Click on "Oculus" app
- Click on the menu bars or hamburger at top left corner
- Click on "Settings" at bottom Left corner
- Please make sure you are logged in at this stage
- Enter in Oculus "Redeem" Code from our website
- You can Paste the code directly here
- Click here to obtain Oculus code if you haven't got one
- Click "Accept and Install"
- At this point, the app should be downloading to your phone
- Once done connect your Gear VR device to the phone
- Oculus app should start automatically
- Within Oculus app, locate our Lens GVR in the library
- By default, the app will launch in Lens portal
- To change to Velvet portal, please read "How do I launch Velvet on the Samsung Gear VR"
How do i launch Velvet on the Samsung Gear VR?
- Click on Settings as shown in the diagram on Left Hand Side (LHS)
- Click on the URL to change the link
- Set the url to "api.velvet-reality.com"
- That's it, Lens will reset itself and you should see Velvet Logo
- If you don't see the screen, please double check that the url you've entered is "api.velvet-reality.com"