How do I watch on the Oculus Rift?
- Make sure your operating system is running either Windows 8 or 10. If you're running bootcamp on Macbook Pro, this will not work, please refer to Oculus requirements.
- Next step, install Oculus SDK.
- After you've installed Oculus SDK successfully, please download our app here
- When you download our app from Chrome browser. It will ask to either Discard or Keep. Please click "Keep".
- Then locate the installer file in "Downloads" folder and click install
- When you're installing the file, it will show you the screen on left hand side (LHS) for Windows 10 and similarly for windows 8
- Please make sure you click on More info
- If you did the previous steps correctly, you should see a similar screen as this one
- Click "Run anyway" to start installing
- Why am I seeing "Lens" in the installer?
- We're using Lens VR technology to provide the best possible quality streaming service for VR devices, so it's correct
- Please click "Next"
- It may be hidden, there will be a windows popup, prompting you to take action
- Please click "Yes"
- Please make sure only your Oculus device is connected to HDMI port. If you have your monitor connected to HDMI, please use VGA or DVI port
- Once installed, go to browse
- Under "Gloss" portal, look for "Lucie & Jason Part 1" video
- Click "Trailer". If you've installed everything correctly, Oculus should start streaming the video
A few simple Oculus shortcuts you should know:
- Key M: "Mirror"
- Key C: "Center the camera"
- Key Q: "Quit"
- Key Arrow Left and Right to move camera